Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An Open Letter to My GrandMa

Dear Mamajeng,

I know you'll not be able to read this anymore and it's too late to write a letter to you. But as a tribute I would like to write to you and say few things how you have lived your life.

I would like to apologize for not being there with you when you needed me the most. Thanks for being so proud of me. Thanks for taking care of me when I was a baby while Mama and Papa are busy working and still adjusting to their new family life uncertainty. I will miss you cleaning my ears in the morning until I fall asleep on your lap again and when I woke up I have my favorite champurado and longanisa on the table. You want everything done in your hands for us. foods..laundry...care..It's all for your love. I have many things to remember that I will surely tell to my future children about you.

I'm sorry because I haven't seen you yet on your wake. I don't think I can. I promise I'll try my best to come this weekend. You know I'm planing to treat you on your birthday this December because I'll be having my very first car and I want you to see it. I know it's too late now.

Please say hi to Papajeng for me tell him I miss him too. I will miss you. May you rest in peace.

I love you...

Always,
Jepoy

1 comment:

  1. I guess you more like the cheesy part but ok I have to admit nag enjoy din ako...Ang saya! meron ka bang next part na book? nabasa mo na?

    ReplyDelete