Friday, February 27, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I've been reading "Eclipse" this past weekend and I thought of writing some stupid stuff on my stupid blog site just for the heck of updating my post:-D Alrighty, since I am a cheesy guy who like cheesy stuff which by the way Ohlee my office mate just to mention called it so-homo his term for cheesy stuff like Harry Potter,Twilight etc... which I don't really agree that he doesn't like cheesy stuff because he can't convinced me you see, he has a blue ray disc of "My Sassy Girl" and he actually keeps the fretzel wrapper that his wife gave him during their special date, now that is what you call cheesy and so-homo. Now tell me who's not cheesy :-D 'nuf of that, let me go straight to the part where I say things about stuff and this time about the book that sore my eye last weekend.
My favorite part of the story is the scene where Jacob is flirting with Bella even he knew that she is deeply in love with Edward, he always do extra effort to disregard it, there was this one instance when he suddenly kissed her without asking permission (this is not a smack) then Bella punched him which caused her knuckles to break. As the story rolls over, Jacob keeps on teasing Bella that she kissed him back and that she enjoyed it much which Bella denies it big time and it irritates her (Merong konting kilig factor sa readers) Then on before the fight scene Jacob and Bella had their moment (Mas boto ako kay Jacob) . I also like the fight scene with the alliance of Cullens and the Wolfs.Sorry I'm a bad writer can't make it more descriptive and exciting, just wanted to write something :-D
Friday, February 13, 2009
We have the same desire to learn photoshop kaso wala kameng makuhang pirated :-D
Do you happen to know other free software which is kinda near to photo shop?
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Although I am not directly affected by this (for now) I can't help my self wondering what's in it for me and my future family over the next 10 or so years? I am not worrying a lot to mind you, but I am just being proactive in thinking about possibilities that can nearly happen. I'm on my late twenties and soon becoming 30ish which I think kind of hard starting a new job all over again if I happen to become a part of this recession thingy.
Do you think going abroad is the answer for this?
Do you think majority of pinoy professionals are right? that the answer to having a good life for you and your loveone is to go elsewhere outside Philipines?
Should I start to consider migrating elsewhere as a long term goal for my career? *contemplating*
Thursday, February 5, 2009
REPLACE MY ANSWERS WITH YOURS, then post this as a note on your profile. Make sure to tag me and at least 15 others when you post it. Have fun!!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: Yeah, Jeffrey Hunter accdg to my Tatay he acted Jesus Christ on a movie kaya siguro ako ganto kabait :-D
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sa panaginip somebody died daw tapos nagising ako merong Luha that was last week
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not Yet
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sometimes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Corn
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ube Macapuno, Strawberry
14 WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE ? Attitude
15. RED OR PINK? None
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Couch Potato
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Friends na nasa SG at Canada
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans and black shoes
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? None
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sea Green! Pareho kame ni Stell :-D
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Blue Jeans by Versace tsaka David off Cool water extreme
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Dad tinatanong kung ok na tyan ko
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Volley Ball, beach Volley ball
27. HAIR COLOR? Black
28. EYE COLOR? Black
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese food ung merong hot and sour soup
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Single (Tita ko nag pasama wala akong Choice)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey and White
34 SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses :-D
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Rhasberry Crepe
37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH? Sana pumayat na ko
38. WHAT (in general) BOTHERS YOU THE MOST? Ung mga taong Hindi sensitive to others
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Devotional
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Emerson Mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Gagambino :-D
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S): Wind smashing Trees
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Knoxville
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENTS? Singing?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pampanga, Philippines.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? ALL?
48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE? Not yet married
49. IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT IN YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? None