Friday, May 7, 2010

One Step at a time

Sabi nga ng kanta there is sunshine after the rain. Totoong fleeting ang emotions at hindi ka maiiwan sa isang state lang for the rest of your life. It doesn't mean I already moved on but what is important is I am moving forward. May mga parte ng buhay ko na kelangan nalang iwanan na-untouched and unexplained parang figurine lang na naka display sa aparador na pag nakita mo it will just give you flashback of memories either good or bad man ito.

I have been trying to continue my life as usual without any traces of heartache and frustration for sometime now. And I have been very successful in doing so. No one bothered to ask because I simply won't answer them or I will be offended. My personal life is mine and I don't have any plans in sharing them to anyone and I am not comfortable talking about it too, that's why I give others an utmost respect when it comes to this aspect. I have this one person who knew me once but that person gave me the worst heartache I have ever encountered in my life.

But fate has it's on way of leading us to the path were God would like us to find our self lurking and dwelling. At this point, I think life has been good to me and I think I will not pass the idea of being happy once again. Who knows this might be it? Well I would have to figure that out soon, but so far let's just say I'm good...

I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul (quoting from the great poem Invictus)



(Geez! looks like father and daughter with my big fat hand)